Remote in the EU
We are a boutique consultancy that focusses on delivering recruiting solutions to fast-growing tech companies in Berlin. We are focussed on the customer’s needs, delivering through efficiency and utilizing data to improve. Currently, we are a team of recruiters, sourcers and technologists around Europe. We have delivered on projects at Spotify, Zalando, GetYourGuide, King and several others. We are employing external freelancers to improve and automate our sourcing and screening.
Besides active delivery, we focus on improving our day to day performance by building analytics, sourcing, marketing and recruiting tools. You will be expected to get involved in testing, assessing and improving new tools. (Analytics Platform, Sourcing Marketplace)
Clients we focus on are technology companies in Berlin, with 10-500 people teams, 10+ million dollars of investment and ambition to rapidly scale up current teams.
What to expect
- You will source technical talent across various social networks, interview them and move them into appropriate funnels.
- You will work with multiple scaling companies in Europe. You will be expected to build up relationships and reputation just as if you were part of their team.
- You will set up effective sourcing strategies through analyzing results.
- You will communicate with stakeholders like Recruiters, Hiring Managers, internal hiring teams and founders.
- You will deliver excellent results that will lead to several referrals.
- You will be responsible for the longevity of projects and delivering solutions for our clients.
- You have delivered outstanding sourcing service to multiple teams (Tech, Design, Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance)
- You are analytical, entrepreneurial and customer focused.
- You are an excellent communicator in English.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You actively come up and implement ideas for your clients in order to improve their hiring funnel.
- You have an in-house recruiter mindset. You do not push candidates through just to make a hire, you think about the long term picture of the company.
- You have experience in working for a fast growing organization.
- You love efficiency and use recruiting tools on a daily basis in order to get the best results: Beamery, Entelo, Zapier, Contact-out etc.
- You discuss hiring funnels in numbers and conversion rates. Use customized dashboards to track the right numbers.
- You have worked in external and internal recruiting functions.
- You will travel, meet interesting people, solve hard recruiting challenges and see the impact of your work at scaling multinational startups.
- You will have smart and engaged co-workers.
- You will be in an English speaking environment.
- You will have no set working hours.
- You will have some flexibility to work from home and abroad.