Prague, Czech Republic
We are a boutique consultancy that focusses on delivering recruiting solutions to fast-growing tech companies in Berlin. We are focussed on the customer’s needs, delivering through efficiency and utilizing data to improve. Currently, we are a team of recruiters, sourcers and technologists around Europe. We have delivered on projects at Spotify, Zalando, GetYourGuide, King and several others. We are employing external freelancers to improve and automate our sourcing and screening.
Besides active delivery, we focus on improving our day to day performance by building analytics, sourcing, marketing and recruiting tools. You will be expected to get involved in testing, assessing and improving new tools. (Analytics Platform, Sourcing Marketplace)
Clients we focus on are technology companies in Berlin, with 10-500 people teams, 10+ million dollars of investment and ambition to rapidly scale up current teams.
What to expect
- You will support our coworkers with day to day struggles. Book meetings, events, and travel.
- You will be responsible for the day to day bookkeeping and communication with our tax advisors in the Czech Republic.
- You will assist with office layout.
- You will create and adjust guidelines and office policies.
- You speak Czech (B2), and English fluently.
- You have strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You have strong time management and prioritization skills.
- You have worked in a similar function for at least 1 year.
- You have some accounting experience.
- You previously worked in recruiting firm.
- You will see the impact of your work on our growth and culture.
- You will have smart and engaged co-workers.
- You will be in an English speaking office environment.
- You will have no set working hours.
- You will have no set holiday policy.
- You will have some flexibility in working from home and abroad.